Protecting the individual’s privacy on the Internet is crucial to the future of Internet-based business and the move toward a true Internet economy. We have created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the individual`s right to data protection and privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines how we handle information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
Who is the Data Controller? The data controller of www.in2itebs.com, (“In2IT EBS”). Where a registration form is presented on this website, the data controller may vary depending on the actual offering or the purpose of the data collection, but it is in any case displayed on the individual registration form’s privacy statement.
What Personal Data does In2IT EBS collect? When you visit In2IT EBS’s websites, it stores certain information about your browser, the operating system, and your IP address.
If you use a registration form, website will collect the information you provide to In2IT EBS which consists of your first and last name, email addresses, telephone numbers, location (country, state/province, city), company name, job title and role, department and function, current relationship to In2IT EBS, and your company’s industry.
Why does In2IT EBS need your Personal Data? In2IT EBS requires your Personal Data to provide you with access to this site; to deliver any ordered goods or services; and to comply with statutory obligations, including checks required by applicable export laws. Further information on why In2IT EBS needs your Personal Data can be found in Section B, below, if In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data is based on a statutory permission. Further information on why In2IT EBS needs your Personal Data can be found in Section C, below, if In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data is based on your consent. If In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data is based on consent, note that the information in this Privacy Statement on respective consent statements for certain types of Personal Data uses can also be found in the database. As a general matter and although providing Personal Data is voluntary, In2IT EBS may not be able to perform or satisfy your request without it; for example, In2IT EBS might require your Personal Data to process an order you place, or to provide you with access to a web offering that you requested. In these cases, it is not possible for In2IT EBS to satisfy your request without certain Personal Data.
Kindly note that you can order goods or services without providing a consent into In2IT EBS’s further marketing operations.
From What Types of Third Parties does In2IT EBS obtain Personal Data? In most cases, In2IT EBS collects Personal Data from you. In2IT EBS might also obtain Personal Data from third parties, if the applicable national law allows In2IT EBS to do so. In2IT EBS will treat this Personal Data according to this Privacy Statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the third party that provided In2IT EBS with it or the applicable national law. These third-party sources include:
- In2IT EBS and/or In2IT EBS Group’s business dealings with your employer
- Third parties you directed to share your Personal Data with In2IT EBS
How long will In2IT EBS store my Personal Data? In2IT EBS will only store your Personal Data for as long as it is required:
- to make goods and services requested available to you, including use of In2IT EBS.com;
- for In2IT EBS to comply with its statutory obligations resulting inter alia from applicable export laws;
- until you object against such use by In2IT EBS, if In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data is based on In2IT EBS’s legitimate business interest as further stated in this Privacy Statement;
- until you revoke your consent granted in this Privacy Statement, if In2IT EBS is processing your Personal Data based on your consent;
- by applicable mandatory law to retain your Personal Data longer or where your Personal Data is required for In2IT EBS to assert or defend against legal claims, In2IT EBS will retain your Personal Data until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Who are the recipients of your Personal Data and where will it be processed? Your Personal Data will be passed on to the following categories of third parties to process your Personal Data:
- Third-party service providers; e.g., for the provision of the website or newsletter dispatch, for consulting services and other additional related services.
As part of a global group of companies operating internationally, In2IT EBS has affiliates and third-party service providers outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and will transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the EEA. If these transfers are to a country for which the EU Commission has not issued an adequacy decision, In2IT EBS uses the EU standard contractual clauses to contractually require that your Personal Data receives a level of data protection consistent with the EEA.
What are your data protection rights?
You can request from In2IT EBS: access at any time to information about which Personal Data In2IT EBS processes about you and the correction or deletion of such Personal Data. Please note, however, that In2IT EBS can or will delete your Personal Data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of In2IT EBS to retain it. Kindly note further that if you request that In2IT EBS deletes your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to use any In2IT EBS service that requires In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data.
If In2IT EBS uses your Personal Data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you, you can further request a copy of the Personal Data that you provided to In2IT EBS. To do so, please contact the email address below and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, the format in which you would like to receive this information, and whether the Personal Data should be sent to you or another recipient. In2IT EBS will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfill it.
Furthermore, you can request from In2IT EBS that In2IT EBS restricts your Personal Data from any further processing in any of the following events: (i) you state that the Personal Data In2IT EBS has about you is incorrect, subject to the time In2IT EBS requires to check the accuracy of the relevant Personal Data, (ii) there is no legal basis for In2IT EBS processing your Personal Data and you demand that In2IT EBS restricts your Personal Data from further processing, (iii) In2IT EBS no longer requires your Personal Data but you state that you require In2IT EBS to retain such data in order to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims, or (iv) in case you object to the processing of your Personal Data by In2IT EBS based on In2IT EBS’s legitimate interest (as further set out below under Section C.), subject to the time required for In2IT EBS to determine whether it has a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your Personal Data.
For individuals within India, you instead have the right:
- to request from In2IT EBS access to your Personal Data that In2IT EBS collects, uses, discloses, or sells (if applicable) about you;
- to request that In2IT EBS delete Personal Data about you;
- to non-discriminatory treatment for exercise of any of your data protection rights; and
- in case of request from In2IT EBS for access to your Personal Data, for such information to be portable, if possible, in a readily usable format that allows you to transmit this information to another recipient without hindrance; and
- to opt-out of the sale of Personal Data. In accordance with the disclosure requirements, In2IT EBS is exempt from providing a notice to opt-out because it does not and will not sell your Personal Data.
Please note, however, that In2IT EBS can or will delete your Personal Data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of In2IT EBS to retain it. Kindly note further that if you request that In2IT EBS deletes your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to use any In2IT EBS service that requires In2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data.
How can you exercise your data protection rights? Please direct any requests to exercise your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For individuals within the India, you may also exercise your rights as follows:
You can also designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise your data protection rights to In2IT EBS.
How will In2IT EBS verify requests to exercise data protection rights? In2IT EBS will take steps to ensure that it verifies your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty before it will process the data protection right you want to exercise. When feasible, In2IT EBS will match Personal Data provided by you in submitting a request to exercise your rights with information already maintained by In2IT EBS. This could include matching two or more data points you provide when you submit a request with two or more data points that are already maintained by In2IT EBS.
In accordance with the verification process set forth in the CCPA, In2IT EBS will require a more stringent verification process for deletion requests, or for Personal Data that is considered sensitive or valuable, to minimize the harm that might be posed to you by unauthorized access or deletion of your Personal Data. If In2IT EBS must request additional information from you outside of information that is already maintained by In2IT EBS, In2IT EBS will only use it for the purposes of verifying your identity so you can exercise your data protection rights, or for security and fraud-prevention purposes.
In2IT EBS will decline to process requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, fraudulent, or are not otherwise required by local law.
Right to lodge a complaint. If you take the view that In2IT EBS is not processing your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements in this Privacy Statement or under applicable EEA data protection laws, you can at any time lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of the EEA country where you live or with the data protection authority of the country or state where In2IT EBS has its registered seat.
Can I use In2IT EBS’s goods and services if I am a minor or child?
Children. In2IT EBS websites and online services are not directed to users below the age of 16 years, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If you are younger than 16, you cannot register with and use this websites or online services.
U.S. Children’s Privacy. In2IT EBS does not knowingly collect the Personal Data of children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe In2IT EBS collected information about a child, please contact In2IT EBS as described in this Privacy Statement. In2IT EBS will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Given that In2IT EBS websites and online services are not directed to users under 16 years of age and in accordance with the disclosure requirements of the CCPA, In2IT EBS does not sell the Personal Data of any minors under 16 years of age.
Processing based on a statutory permission
Why does IN2IT EBS need to use my Personal Data and on what legal basis is IN2IT EBS using it?
Processing to fulfill contractual obligations. IN2IT EBS requires your Personal Data to deliver goods or services you order under a contract IN2IT EBS has with you, to establish a contract for goods or services between you and IN2IT EBS, or to send you invoices for ordered goods or services. IN2IT EBS processes Personal Data to fulfill contractual obligations pursuant to Article 6(1), lit. b GDPR or under the equivalent article under other national laws, when applicable.
Processing when necessary to fulfill IN2IT EBS’s contractual obligation includes responding to your related inquiries, processing your feedback or providing you with support. This can also include conversation data that you may initiate or enable such as through the chat functionalities on IN2IT EBS.com or other local IN2IT EBS web presences, through contact forms, emails, or by telephone. In this Privacy Statement, “goods and services” includes access to IN2IT EBS’s web services, offerings, contests, sweepstakes, other content, non-marketing related newsletters, whitepapers, tutorials, trainings and events.
Furthermore, IN2IT EBS communicates on a regular basis by email with users who subscribe to its services and will also communicate by phone to resolve your or other customer complaints or to investigate suspicious transactions.
IN2IT EBS will use your email address to confirm your opening of an account, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to its products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications because these communications are required for the relevant business relationship and not marketing-related in nature.
For marketing-related communications such as emails and phone calls, IN2IT EBS will (i) only provide you with such information after you have opted in, if legally required, and (ii) provide you the opportunity to opt out if you do not want to receive further marketing-related communications. You can also opt out of marketing-related communications at any time by updating that preference.
Processing to ensure compliance. IN2IT EBS and its products, technologies, and services are subject to the export laws of various countries including, without limitation, those of the European Union and its member states, and of the United States of America. You acknowledge that, pursuant to the applicable export laws, trade sanctions, and embargoes issued by these countries, IN2IT EBS is required to take measures to prevent entities, organizations, and parties listed on government-issued sanctioned-party lists from accessing certain products, technologies, and services through IN2IT EBS’s websites or other delivery channels controlled by IN2IT EBS. This could include (i) automated checks of any user registration data as set out herein and other information a user provides about his or her identity against applicable sanctioned-party lists; (ii) regular repetition of such checks whenever a sanctioned-party list is updated or when a user updates his or her information; (iii) blocking of access to IN2IT EBS’s services and systems in case of a potential match; and (iv) contacting a user to confirm his or her identity in case of a potential match. Any such use of your Personal Data is based on the permission to process Personal Data in order to comply with statutory obligations (Article 6(1) lit. c GDPR) and IN2IT EBS‘s legitimate interest (Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR) or under the equivalent articles under other national laws, when applicable.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that information required to track your data protection and privacy choices for processing your Personal Data, or for receipt of marketing materials (that is to say, depending on the country in which the relevant IN2IT EBS Group company operates and whether you have expressly consented to or opted out of receiving marketing materials) may be exchanged among members of the IN2IT EBS Group when necessary to ensure compliance.
Processing based on IN2IT EBS’s legitimate interest. IN2IT EBS can use your Personal Data based on its legitimate interest (Article 6(1), lit. f GDPR) or the equivalent article under other national laws, when applicable, as follows:
- Fraud and Legal Claims. If required, IN2IT EBS will use your Personal Data for the purposes of preventing or prosecuting criminal activities such as fraud and to assert or defend against legal claims.
- Questionnaires and surveys. IN2IT EBS could invite you to participate in questionnaires and surveys. These questionnaires and surveys will be generally designed in a way that they can be answered without any data that can be used to identify you. If you nonetheless enter such data in a questionnaire or survey, IN2IT EBS will use this Personal Data to improve its products and services.
- Contract Performance. If you purchase or intend to purchase goods or services from IN2IT EBS on behalf of a corporate customer or otherwise be the nominated contact person for the business relationship between a corporate customer (a “Customer Contact”) and IN2IT EBS, IN2IT EBS will use your Personal Data for this purpose. This includes, for the avoidance of doubt, such steps which are required for establishing the relevant business relationship. In case that an existing Customer Contact informs IN2IT EBS that you are his replacement, IN2IT EBS will, from the point in time of such notification, consider you to be the relevant Customer Contact for the respective customer until you object as further set out below.
- Creation of anonymized data sets. IN2IT EBS will anonymize Personal Data provided under this Privacy Statement to create anonymized data sets, which will then be used to improve its and its affiliates’ products and services.
- Personalized Content. If you opt-in to receive marketing communications such as and including newsletters, brochures or white papers from IN2IT EBS, IN2IT EBS will collect and store details of how you interact with such content to help create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our communications with you. This information is aggregated and used to help IN2IT EBS provide more useful information and to understand what is of most interest to you.
- Recordings for quality improvement purposes. In case of telephone calls or chat sessions, IN2IT EBS will record such calls (after informing you accordingly during that call and before the recording starts) or chat sessions to improve the quality of IN2IT EBS’s services.
- To keep you up-to-date or request feedback. Within an existing business relationship between you and IN2IT EBS, IN2IT EBS might inform you, where permitted in accordance with local laws, about its products or services (including webinars, seminars and events) which are similar or relate to such products and services you have already purchased or used from IN2IT EBS. Furthermore, if you attend a webinar, seminar or event of IN2IT EBS, download or view whitepapers, newsletters, videos, software free trials, or purchase products or services from IN2IT EBS, IN2IT EBS might contact you for feedback regarding the improvement of the relevant material, product or service.
Right to object. You can object to IN2IT EBS’s use of your Personal Data as set forth in this section at any time by updating that preference. In this case, IN2IT EBS will carefully review your objection and cease further use of the relevant information unless IN2IT EBS has a compelling legitimate ground for continued use of the information and such ground overrides your objection, or if IN2IT EBS requires the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Processing under applicable national laws. If the applicable national law allows IN2IT EBS to do so, IN2IT EBS will use information about you, some of which is Personal Data, for the following business purposes:
- to plan and host events
- to host online forums or webinars
- for marketing purposes such as to keep you updated on IN2IT EBS’s latest products and services and upcoming events
- to contact you to discuss further your interest in IN2IT EBS services and offerings
- to help IN2IT EBS create, develop, operate, deliver and improve IN2IT EBS services, products, content and advertising and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by IN2IT EBS
- to provide more personalized information to you
- for loss prevention
- for account and network security purposes
- for internal purposes such as auditing, analysis, and research to improve IN2IT EBS’s products or services
- to verify your identity and determine appropriate services
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by IN2IT EBS.
Processing based on consent
In the following cases, IN2IT EBS will process your Personal Data if you granted prior consent to the specific proposed processing of your Personal Data (Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR) or the equivalent article under other national laws, when applicable. Each below section about a processing operation of Personal Data is linked to one consent statement in the database. If you re-open this Privacy Statement after you initially grant one or more consents, you will see the full Privacy Statement and not just information on the consents you granted.
News about IN2IT EBS’s Products and Services. Subject to a respective provision and your consent, IN2IT EBS may use your name, email and postal address, telephone number, job title and basic information about your employer (name, address, and industry) as well as an interaction profile based on prior interactions with IN2IT EBS (prior purchases, participation in webinars, seminars, or events or the use of (web) services – further details on this topic can be found in the Cookie Statement displayed on the relevant IN2IT EBS website) in order to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, special offers, and other information about IN2IT EBS’s software and services (including marketing-related newsletters) as well as events of IN2IT EBS and in order to display relevant content on IN2IT EBS’s websites. In connection with these marketing-related activities, IN2IT EBS may provide a hashed user ID to third party operated social networks or other web offerings (such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Google) where this information is then matched against the social networks’ data or the web offerings’ own data bases in order to display to you more relevant information.
Creating user profiles. IN2IT EBS offers you the option to use its web offerings including forums, blogs, and networks (such as the IN2IT EBS Community) linked to this website that require you to register and create a user profile. User profiles provide the option to display personal information about you to other users, including but not limited to your name, photo, social media accounts, postal or email address, or both, telephone number, personal interests, skills, and basic information about your company.
These profiles may relate to a single web offering of IN2IT EBS or, if created in the IN2IT EBS Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service, may also allow you to access other web offerings of IN2IT EBS or of other entities of the IN2IT EBS Group, or both (irrespective of any consent granted under the section “Forwarding your Personal Data to other IN2IT EBS companies.” below). It is, however, always your choice which of these additional web offerings you use and your Personal Data is only forwarded to them once you initially access them. Kindly note that without your consent for IN2IT EBS to create such user profiles IN2IT EBS will not be in a position to offer such services to you where your consent is a statutory requirement that IN2IT EBS can provide these services to you.
Within any web offering, beyond the mere provision of access your profile is used to personalize interaction with other users (for example, by way of messaging or follow functionality) and by IN2IT EBS to foster the quality of communication and collaboration through such offerings and for IN2IT EBS to provide gamification elements (gamification is the process of taking something that already exists, such as a website, an enterprise application, or an online community, and integrating game mechanics into it to motivate participation, engagement, and loyalty). To the greatest extent supported by the relevant web offering, you can use the functionality of the relevant web offering to determine which information you want to share.
Special categories of Personal Data. In connection with the registration for and provision of access to an event or seminar, IN2IT EBS may ask for information about your health for the purpose of identifying and being considerate of individuals who have disabilities or special dietary requirements throughout the event. Any such use of information is based on the consent you grant hereunder.
Kindly note that if you do not provide any such information about disabilities or special dietary requirements, IN2IT EBS will not be able to take any respective precautions.
Event profiling. If you register for an event, seminar, or webinar of IN2IT EBS, IN2IT EBS may share basic participant information (your name, company, and email address) with other participants of the same event, seminar, or webinar for the purpose of communication and the exchange of ideas.
Forwarding your Personal Data to other IN2IT EBS companies. IN2IT EBS may transfer your Personal Data to other entities in the IN2IT EBS Group. In such cases, these entities will then use the Personal Data for the same purposes and under the same conditions as outlined in this Section 3. above.
Forwarding your Personal Data to other Third Parties. At your request, as indicated by your consent, IN2IT EBS will transfer your registration data to the companies listed on the registration page. The companies will use your registration data for the purposes of their participation in the event and are obliged to delete the data thereafter. If a company intends to use your data for any other purposes, they will contact you to explain how and for which other purposes they will use your registration data.
Revocation of a consent granted hereunder. You may at any time withdraw a consent granted hereunder by unsubscribing. In case of withdrawal, IN2IT EBS will not process Personal Data subject to this consent any longer unless legally required to do so. In case IN2IT EBS is required to retain your Personal Data for legal reasons your Personal Data will be restricted from further processing and only retained for the term required by law. However, any withdrawal has no effect on past processing of personal data by IN2IT EBS up to the point in time of your withdrawal. Furthermore, if your use of an IN2IT EBS offering requires your prior consent, IN2IT EBS will not be (any longer) able to provide the relevant service, offer or event to you after your revocation.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Cookies and similar tools
These cookies are required to enable core site functionality.
These cookies allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance.
These cookies are used by advertising companies to serve ads that are relevant to your interests.
- Provide secure log-in
- Remember how far you are through an order
- Remember your log-in details
- Remember what is in your shopping cart
- Make sure the website looks consistent
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Allow you to post comments
- Serve ads relevant to your interests
Additional Country-Specific Provisions
Where IN2IT EBS is subject to privacy requirements, the following also applies:
Do Not Track. Your browser may allow you to set a “Do not track” preference. Unless otherwise stated, our sites do not honor “Do not track” requests. However, you may elect not to accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your web browser or, where available, by referring to our Cookie Statement. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer while visiting certain sites on the Internet used to identify your computer. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions and features of our site. This site does not allow third parties to gather information about you over time and across sites.