Cloud Hosting Services
Architecting the Digital Future
In2IT EBS is proactively supporting various enterprises in Cloud technologies. As part of our commitment we have developed Cloud strategy, architectures and designs. Depending upon the business requirements and technology roadmap In2IT EBS prescribes, deploy and maintains various cloud solutions and architecture
The entire cloud architecture is aimed at providing the users with high bandwidth, allowing users to have uninterrupted access to data and applications, on-demand agile network with possibility to move quickly and efficiently between servers or even between clouds and most importantly network security.
The In2IT EBS cloud services covers a wide range of resources that a service provider delivers to customers via the internet, which, in this context, has broadly become known as the cloud. Characteristics of cloud services include self-provisioning and elasticity; that is, customers can provision services on an on-demand basis and shut them down when no longer necessary.
The various cloud-based services have their own distinct and unique cloud architectures:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) involves software hosted and maintained on internet. With SaaS, users do not have to install the software locally.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) provides users with application platforms and databases, equivalent to middleware services.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provides for infrastructure and hardware such as servers, networks, storage devices, etc. running in the cloud, available to users against a pay per usage basis.
In2IT EBS solution accelerates Cloud for faster time to value through:
- Innovation—Shift IT spend away from operations and focus on hybrid infrastructure innovations, such as software-defined and converged infrastructure to drive competitive advantage.
- Responsiveness—Simplify IT through rapid deployment of pre-packaged, workload-optimized systems.
- Hybrid IT—Establish the ideal foundation for hybrid IT computing, become the service broker, and decide how and where to deliver IT services.
- Disaster recovery—Enhance disaster recovery by moving workloads and data to new data centres.
- ROI—Drive higher efficiency and effectiveness, leverage existing investments, reduce energy costs, and enhance data center capacity.
- Utility Pricing—Utilize monthly subscription-based pricing for your infrastructure and services refresh through Flexible Capacity Services